Receive Special Care for Chronic Conditions
If you or a loved one has heart disease, diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, arthritis or any other chronic condition, New Wave Home Care can provide the reliable support you or your loved one need to live a full and rewarding life. Our caregivers receive specialized training to understand the challenges of each of our client’s particular conditions, and it is our compassion, respect and energy that help maintain and enhance your quality of life.
One of the many reasons we offer personalized care plans is to manage the unique needs of patients. For those patients suffering from chronic conditions that require specialized non-medical care, our caregivers can help with a large assortment of services designed to help seniors maintain quality of life.
Depending on your needs, we can work with primary caregivers to:
- Prevent hospital stays and re-admissions
- Help patients maintain quality of life
- Monitor conditions, dietary needs, and medication schedules
- Prevent condition exacerbation and unnecessary emergency care
- Promote communication and collaboration between healthcare providers and facilities
We recognize that senior care is often complicated by chronic conditions like diabetes and terminal illness, but you can trust our staff of senior caregivers to give you and your loved ones the special care you need, like monitoring conditions, preparing meals, scheduling medications, and more.